Wednesday, August 20, 2008

last 24 hours

Today is our last day in America. Tomorrow at this time we'll be high in the sky, heading towards our first destination on our 24 hour journey.

It's pretty laid back today. Only things left still to do is hem up a pair of pants, write a book blog, and head to the hotel where we'll be staying tonight. It feels like any other day. My nerves aren't really kicking in yet. I feel pretty laid back. I think it won't be until the airplane that it really hits me.

Asante has had a cold the last few days, so please be praying for him! He seems to be getting over it already. He had a fever the first day in Waterloo, but he's well over that now.

I dont have a ton to say.... I'll be sending out an email soon, so be looking for it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a safe trip!!

I would like to receive your e-mails while you are in Africa, so you should add me to the list :)

Much love,

---Allison Sebolt

Christine said...

Tiff---

Welcome to AFRICA! Okay, so by the time you get this, I think you will be in Africa anyway.... SOOO sorry I missed you while you were in town. I'm totally bummed because the next time I see you little Asante won't be so little anymore!!! Take care and keep in touch!

Love you and Miss you!
Christine