Saturday, July 19, 2008

Louisville

I'm sitting in my friend Jessica's room here in Louisville, KY, getting ready with a few of my favorite girls for a night on the town. We're going to do a little window shopping and then a dinner on the Ohio River. I'm so loving being here with these girls-- I haven't hung out with any of them very much (besides Ashley), so it's such a great blessing. I think this will probably be my last girls weekend for awhile :).

This is just a polaroid of what is to come-- lasts. I am so thankful for the friends God has put in my life, and I'm trying to savor the time before we leave. As with anything, I know that this is not the final goodbyes for most, but simply a pause. And I know that I'll make some great new friends in Kenya.

Yay for Louisville and great ladies - Ashley, Charity, Laura Mac, Jekkisa, Shannon and Kayla! Maybe I'll add some pics later...

No comments: