Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whew!

Wow, I don't remember getting ready for a yard sale to be so exhausting. My mom and I used to do it all the time, and it was way more fun than this, lol. It makes it harder with a small child around- only one of us can be working on something at a time because Asante moves so fast and just gets into everything! Today, I was going through our bedroom to look for things to sell, and Jake and Asante were hanging out there with me. Asante started to climb over and on all these things. I'd turn around and he was trying to eat the Skin So Soft Bath Oil or Outlet Covers or his diaper rash ointment (yik!). He's crazy, but hilarious.

It's 11:00p and I'll be headed to bed shortly. Jake and I are rising early tomorrow (6a) to start on some things before Asante wakes up. Pray for us! I feel exhausted and the sale has yet to begin! :) And tell your friends. About the sale that is. I mean, maybe there will be nothing good there. That's a possibility. But maybe tell them to buy just one thing. Maybe the cheapest thing there. Just something. :0 hehe. Goodnight ya'll!

3 comments:

Isaac Johnson said...

Hopefully it'll all be worth it!

Bld424 said...

I'm coming!

Anonymous said...

I love the title of your blog!! I remember the kids yelling and pointing "Mzungu! Mzungu!" at our matatu (a van-like vehicle) as we went by.