Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Coming Back

In addition to Christmas details, many have asked about our travel plans back to the States.

In exactly 2 weeks- February 10th, I (tiffany) will be headed on an airplane, back to the U.S. My plane leaves here very late at night, and I’ll be arriving in the States early evening on the 11th. As for Jake and Asante, they will be leaving Nairobi on the 16th of March and arriving the next evening in St. Louis. I’m definitely sad about leaving many people and things here, and especially sad about leaving Jake and Asante for 5 weeks. However, we’ve done the best we can in planning so that Jake will have plenty of study time, and Asante will have a routine that will not be too disruptful. I know the boys will be okay logistically, I’m just hoping they don’t get too lonely, especially on the weekends.

While back in the States, I’ll spend a couple weeks in Waterloo with my parents (a few days at the beginning and a week before Jake gets back), and then I’ll be spending the time inbetween in Columbia, getting some details worked out (where we’ll live, insurance situation, establishing medical care, catching up with people).

So that’s that!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Tiffany~
I'm excited to see a date! Hope all goes as planned and all that! I was just thinking today "I wonder when exactly Tiff leaves and arrives back in the States" and then THERE IT WAS! :) I cannot wait to see you and get to catch up! We have so much catching up to do! Enjoy your last couple weeks (literally!) and I'll see you soon!
~Christine